Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MIEA REAL ESTATE DINNER - 06.10.2012

I'm currently working in a real estate agency,
i m not agent, i m a supportive staff in the company.
My boss is a very kind person, very easy going and considerable, always buy us foods.
my colleagues are all friendly person to me,
but when something relates to $$, they are very sensitive about it.

Boss invited us to go for MIEA dinner last saturday,
at first i was thinking not to go, because its a real estate agency awards dinner,
should be nothing to do with a supportive staff like me,
but boss insists and keep telling me not to FFK him,
because he only able to get one table, not every agents have to chance to go,
he only ask some senior agents to attend it,
and he wants me to know more ppl and explore more.
so i attended the dinner.

people who know me well, they will know my time management is very 'good'.
i used the time management on that day,
when i reached the dinner place, my boss and all colleagues were sitting there,
and the dinner is started about half an hour ago
of coz i still managed to be the last..maintain my records. - nvr be punctual.

thanks god that i attended this dinner,
my boss and colleagues were crazy, we all keep teasing each other,
it was really fun..we all like not stop laughing in the dinner,
it was more to our company dinner, we nvr want to bother the rest, until we got complaint from others.
boss brought 2 bottles of hennessy, we managed to finished it.
one of the agent in my company , named Kathy, she is a very funny lady,
forgetful and talkactive, yet we all actually dunno wht she is trying to tell.
everyone like to tease her, but she is enjoying it..we enjoy too^^
all the ladies and gentlements dressed up nicely,
the dresscode was Formal and a touch of gold..
so i wore a white dress and able to find an good accesssories.

at last but not least
Congrats to our Reapfield Properties founder - David Ong
able to retained the following awards:
Specialized Category
Real Estate Agency Of The Year: David Ong (Reapfield Properties Sdn Bhd)
Real Estate Agency Of The Year (Large Agency Category): Reapfield Properties Sdn Bhd



 myself..camwhore in the toilet..

the most handsome and pretty agents in my office
   during end of the dinner, photo time!

 The middle men is my boss.,,HE is cute rite?? he is the one who suggest to pose like this=.=''
a small group picture of RPSMK, most of them are senior agent, some is still new but is very productive..


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment