Thursday, August 25, 2011

drink drank drunk

since when i love to be drunk?
since when i love to go pub instead of cafe?
problem existed, people usually choose to escape, we choose to get drunk instead of solving the problem, but when we are sober, the problem is still there, isn't it?
not to deny that getting drunk is a way to release tension, release stress, release unhappiness and everything that you are not satisfied with..
drunk is for those drunkards to seek for a short-term happiness, being easy and relax.
sometimes it is a way to express feelings, sharing can be done easily when people is drunk..i am so happy that my friends always be with me when i m down,upset or maybe lost, they gave me consultation, they gave me suggestion, we shared experiences and opinions. i love you my fellow friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment