Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yiruma

Yiruma, he is a piano player, and i belives that he is the god of piano,
he composes songs by his own, without lyrics, but the song is even more touching....

just a video posted by my fren, i share it to everyone i known in facebook, because i love the song so much, its ''kiss the rain'' from Yiruma, this remind me of something n of coz someone, i strongly recommend this song ''kiss the rain'' and also '' river flows in you''. few years ago, a person been recommend me listen to this two songs, and i jus fall in love with it after listen to them! these song is just simply awesome, i believes it can just touches the deepest of ur heart and recall something which happened in ur life, u can feel the sadness of the song, even its without lyric, but still manage to earns ur tears....


honestly, i knew not much about music, and maybe can say i not even know about music, i got grade 1 certificate in playing piano, i got it when i was standard 2 or 3.. from Yiruma's song, i can feel whts the song wanna express about, i likes all Yiruma music, eveytime i listen to his music, i can feel it....his music is truely touches my heart, and makes me emotional!

and now, i'm listening to his music, it makes me cried T.T i wants to share this to everyone, Yiruma, the best piano player, and so talented! u guys should listen to his music, his music is really beautiful and amazing, so seductive and addictive, u will love him once u listen to the music! trust me!

i uplaoded some of his songs to my music player, enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment