Friday, May 7, 2010

Assignment + shocking result

wow, never thought i m such a hardworking person, doing assignment until such a late night. i just got it done. today is really a packed day, been rushing for this and that the whole day! finally have the time to rest, and also update my blog~


luckily, my sick is almost recovered, thats why i can tidy up my mind and concentrate on the stupid ethics assignment, oh ya! my result finally released! i have passed 3 subjects and failed one, but i still found it quite weird, because its impossible to get 0 marks in finals! yeah! i got 0 marks in my finals, oh gosh! just tell me there is something wrong or error with the system!




assignment done, but the result still showing ''failed'', i guess tmr morning i have to look for the person who incharge my programne, see whether i really got 0 marks or something went wrong~

the night is kindda silent, and i can feel my heart beating! time flies, i m still alone, but i m enjoy it, i m enjoy the night with silent! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment