Saturday, December 17, 2011

''New'' hair style

I've been thinking to go for a hairdo, wanna make some changes on my hair, since Chinese new year is around the corner...

this is my current hairstyle


short hair? straight hair? or curly hair? brown? black ? violet? dark red?
there are only few in my option.

lets the photo tells you my decision..




yeah..i m perming my hair, make it curler and curler~
but end up , it turned out this way


not as curl as i expected..mission failed again
i wondering why everytime i went to perm my hair, the result is always like this,
is my hair's problem or the stylist's problem?
and i blame no one, but just accept the fact!
natural curl=.=, that's all i can explain to myself...



this is the fact, just accept it and SMILE :}

No comments:

Post a Comment