Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Proud to be a M'sian ( Today only )


Malaysia has won the football match today,
defeated Indonesia, everyone was so exciting over the match..
Well..watching football match is not my hobby,
i m ddumb, not really know how to enjoy watching it without placing bet on it...
hahaha..
last time i had once placing bet on FIFA world cup, and i won a cup of Starbuck Coffee from my fren Chlovy Tan, that was my 1st time putting all my attention on the match from the begining to the end...

lets come back to the topic, Malaysia finally won, my friend told me that our national football team is actually doing quite well, of coz not to compare with those famous Europe country..
i didnt watch the match, hmm..but my dad did, before i went out, he told me that the match is started, if Msia won, we might have a holiday..

WOW! i am a little bit mean, what i focus is just the HOliday, hahha.. hoping that the holiday will be declare soon, so i can less one working day...
i think everyone hoping the same thing rite?
everyone is lazy...
KULI are hoping for the holiday, BOSS are worry for the holiday..
i'm KULI! ^^
We WON, Malaysia WON, we WON, Malaysian WAN a holiday! YESSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment