Sunday, May 8, 2011

a word can change your life

many things happened on me in once..
i just donno how to face everything, friendship, studies, family relationship..
the way i settle matter might be a big problem...
i shudnt do in that way..
i hurts everyone that cares about me..
i never know how to appreciate it..
they care me, they love me, thats y they lecture me..
i m not good in expressing feeling..
but y so damn hard for me to say a ''sorry''?!
this is the simpest word that can settle down everything..
what makes me so hard to speak it up!!


I"M SORRY....


3 comments:

  1. 尝试说出来吧,会比较舒服的。难道你一直隐藏在心里就会很舒服吗?你们女生总是喜欢把东西藏在心里什么都不说,你自己辛苦对方又辛苦,双方都辛苦。那又何必呢?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我也很想啊,话是到了嘴边,但还是说不出口。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 怎么会说不出口呢?尝试给些勇气自己敢敢说出来,说出来后。你会有不一样的感觉,你会觉得轻松的多。
    只要你肯搭出第一步什么事情都可以解决。
    加油!

    ReplyDelete